The Wizarding World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wizarding World

Enrol at Hogwarts or apply for a Wizarding job. Be a Muggle or Wizard or even a Centaur - whatever you fancy. This is an RPG after all.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Professor Raph's Office

Go down 
+3
Cro
Lady-of-the-Rings
Raphael
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:47 pm

And this professor decided treats were nice. Treats were good. He snacked on them while he continued to feed his owl her mice.
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Admin/Student
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 5:26 am

*Knocks on the Professor's door and waits patiently*
Back to top Go down
https://wizardingworld.forumotion.com
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 5:39 am

Calypso wrote:
*Knocks on the Professor's door and waits patiently*

He nearly tripped over a silly ol box heading to the door, "Now who's coming then? I swear, these kids..." He opened the door, finding a young lady, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Admin/Student
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 5:49 am

"Excuse me, sir, I'm trying to find the library, can you tell me where to go?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 6:50 am

Calypso wrote:
"Excuse me, sir, I'm trying to find the library, can you tell me where to go?" she asked politely.

Why was it always directions? Didn't they give kids maps of this crazy school? "Ehh....here," he made it easy, he snapped his fingers and a map appeared just over his hand, he snapped it out of the air and handed it over, "Follow this, you'll be fine. Honestly I don't know why they don't give you maps. The library's not terribly far. Are you one of my students this year?"
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Admin/Student
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:18 am

"Thank you, sir," said Calypso, taking the map, "and I don't know, what class are you teaching?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 4:33 pm

Calypso wrote:
"Thank you, sir," said Calypso, taking the map, "and I don't know, what class are you teaching?"

"Defense Against the Dark Arts. Not for the faint of heart, or weak of mind. Pretty scary stuff." He teased, seeing what sort of reaction he'd get from this young one.
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Admin/Student
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:29 pm

*Raised her eyebrows at this* "Scary stuff, huh?" she said, with a hint of amusement (sp?) "What kind of scary stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:59 am

Calypso wrote:
*Raised her eyebrows at this* "Scary stuff, huh?" she said, with a hint of amusement (sp?) "What kind of scary stuff?"

He grinned, "Oh you'll hafta attend class to find out!"
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Admin/Student
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:13 am

"Guess I'm going to have to," said Calypso, with a small smile. "Thank you for the map, Professor."

She left the teacher be and followed the map to the library.

((Oh yes, Snape is going to love me - the little miss polite, lol))
Back to top Go down
StewieGriffin
Professor
StewieGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 5:57 pm

* over hearing about a map*

"Excuse me got anymore maps? I'm lost trying to locate my room," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 1:04 am

StewieGriffin wrote:

"I guess this is all I'm good for." He snapped his fingers once more, and handed to the little squirt. "Aren't you a little....young?"
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:14 am

Raphael wrote:
StewieGriffin wrote:

"I guess this is all I'm good for." He snapped his fingers once more, and handed to the little squirt. "Aren't you a little....young?"

* laughs* Sorry he is just a little confused * shoves him to another direction.* Hi Brian Griffin.
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 6:02 am

BrianGriffin wrote:
Raphael wrote:
StewieGriffin wrote:

* laughs* Sorry he is just a little confused * shoves him to another direction.* Hi Brian Griffin.

Hmm...kids, babies and now dogs. What is this world coming to? He nodded his head towards the seemingly intelligent dog, "You are also a student?"
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 6:25 am

Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:
Raphael wrote:
StewieGriffin wrote:

Hmm...kids, babies and now dogs. What is this world coming to? He nodded his head towards the seemingly intelligent dog, "You are also a student?"

"Man are you kiddin me i'd love to be. I went to Harvard and never finished but hopefully for once I can actually accomplish that and go to school here. I know it may seem weird to you but I was the only talking dog out of the litter but for some reason it just happened that way," he replied.

He wagged his tail smiling some at the teacher. He seemed to be someone he could learn from instead of having those boring note taking teachers he remembered having. Hopefully this time he could get something accomplished in his life. Then after that he would try to spend sometime while he wasn't in classes to finish his novel. Maybe while being here he could get some ideas for once. Then when he goes home for the summer he would have a good story done so his family wouldn't laugh at him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 7:19 am

BrianGriffin wrote:

"Man are you kiddin me i'd love to be. I went to Harvard and never finished but hopefully for once I can actually accomplish that and go to school here. I know it may seem weird to you but I was the only talking dog out of the litter but for some reason it just happened that way," he replied.

He wagged his tail smiling some at the teacher. He seemed to be someone he could learn from instead of having those boring note taking teachers he remembered having. Hopefully this time he could get something accomplished in his life. Then after that he would try to spend sometime while he wasn't in classes to finish his novel. Maybe while being here he could get some ideas for once. Then when he goes home for the summer he would have a good story done so his family wouldn't laugh at him.

"Well then, my new friend, if you wish to be a student you better get to it. You speak, you are dog, you already have something going for you. You may have other gifts you aren't aware of. The instructors here are excellent, if you have these gifts, we should be able to help you bring them out and utilize them. Come, tell me more about yourself. I find you intriguing." He moved to allow this new friend into his office. Ishi perched contently on her roost. There was another door to a room containing his odd hobby of breeding a warrior fish, the betta. His desk, a mess, but what teacher's desk isn't? He glided over to the large antique windows to open them, ventilating the room. "It's a little stuffy in here sometimes." He approached his desk, snapping his fingers removing the tray from his previous visitor, and having a new tray with fresh tea appear. "Would you like tea?" He picked up his cup, "I have a addictive liking to these muggle treats; I lived in Japan for many years, we consumed enough of this to last a life time."
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 4:36 pm

Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:

"Well then, my new friend, if you wish to be a student you better get to it. You speak, you are dog, you already have something going for you. You may have other gifts you aren't aware of. The instructors here are excellent, if you have these gifts, we should be able to help you bring them out and utilize them. Come, tell me more about yourself. I find you intriguing." He moved to allow this new friend into his office. Ishi perched contently on her roost. There was another door to a room containing his odd hobby of breeding a warrior fish, the betta. His desk, a mess, but what teacher's desk isn't? He glided over to the large antique windows to open them, ventilating the room. "It's a little stuffy in here sometimes." He approached his desk, snapping his fingers removing the tray from his previous visitor, and having a new tray with fresh tea appear. "Would you like tea?" He picked up his cup, "I have a addictive liking to these muggle treats; I lived in Japan for many years, we consumed enough of this to last a life time."

He took a chair that was sitting there out in the open schooting it closer to the teacher's desk interested in this conversation. He never seen a green turtle before talk to them. The only ones he was use to seeing was the ones he'd either chew up in the yard or the ones Peter used for a base ball when he played with his son Chris.

"Well what is there to tell? After Peter took me in I am the family pet of the house that seemed to know more about the kids more than he did. I was the one who had to give him advice when I knew he was going to do soemthing stupid. I got to sleep at the foot of his bed at night. Also I haven't had any luck with women. They always seem to be the pretty ones but end up being morons. Oh and tea would be fine I need a break from my Martinis for once."
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 7:17 pm

BrianGriffin wrote:

He took a chair that was sitting there out in the open scooting it closer to the teacher's desk interested in this conversation. He never seen a green turtle before talk to them. The only ones he was use to seeing was the ones he'd either chew up in the yard or the ones Peter used for a base ball when he played with his son Chris.

"Well what is there to tell? After Peter took me in I am the family pet of the house that seemed to know more about the kids more than he did. I was the one who had to give him advice when I knew he was going to do something stupid. I got to sleep at the foot of his bed at night. Also I haven't had any luck with women. They always seem to be the pretty ones but end up being morons. Oh and tea would be fine I need a break from my Martinis for once."

"Ah yes, the ladies are ...out of my reach as well." He handed the dog a hot cup to tea, both cups that appeared on the tray seemed larger than the norm-to accommodate their inhuman facial fixtures, and to prevent spillage. "I, to have great difficulty when it comes to the ladies. I have no one, my village cast me out a few years ago therefore I am alone. You are quite lucky, although your people are less than brilliant, shall I say, you have a family. It would be life's greatest gift to have one to hold, but I seem to be out of luck." He was truely lonely, by the appearance of his room, his classroom and dojo, it seemed the spend most of his time in those places; separating himself from any social scenes. "It seems that, not even a human could love something green, as my mother did." He sipped his own tea, changed the subject, "You seem to have an important role, the children's guardian? But you drink? You shouldn't, it's quite bad. the young ones would be devastated if it took your life; I lost my father from too much alcohol."
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:08 pm

Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:

He took a chair that was sitting there out in the open scooting it closer to the teacher's desk interested in this conversation. He never seen a green turtle before talk to them. The only ones he was use to seeing was the ones he'd either chew up in the yard or the ones Peter used for a base ball when he played with his son Chris.

"Well what is there to tell? After Peter took me in I am the family pet of the house that seemed to know more about the kids more than he did. I was the one who had to give him advice when I knew he was going to do something stupid. I got to sleep at the foot of his bed at night. Also I haven't had any luck with women. They always seem to be the pretty ones but end up being morons. Oh and tea would be fine I need a break from my Martinis for once."

"Ah yes, the ladies are ...out of my reach as well." He handed the dog a hot cup to tea, both cups that appeared on the tray seemed larger than the norm-to accommodate their inhuman facial fixtures, and to prevent spillage. "I, to have great difficulty when it comes to the ladies. I have no one, my village cast me out a few years ago therefore I am alone. You are quite lucky, although your people are less than brilliant, shall I say, you have a family. It would be life's greatest gift to have one to hold, but I seem to be out of luck." He was truely lonely, by the appearance of his room, his classroom and dojo, it seemed the spend most of his time in those places; separating himself from any social scenes. "It seems that, not even a human could love something green, as my mother did." He sipped his own tea, changed the subject, "You seem to have an important role, the children's guardian? But you drink? You shouldn't, it's quite bad. the young ones would be devastated if it took your life; I lost my father from too much alcohol."

"I do drink occasionally but not much. Chris well he is a little out there Meg the other kid cares about being popular and well Stewie I don't know what to say about them. I'm just there a talking house pet there when someone needs me. I do have dog instincts like smelling, likeing to sleep at the end of the bed or dog treats." he replied.

Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 2:45 am

BrianGriffin wrote:

"I do drink occasionally but not much. Chris well he is a little out there Meg the other kid cares about being popular and well Stewie I don't know what to say about them. I'm just there a talking house pet there when someone needs me. I do have dog instincts like smelling, likeing to sleep at the end of the bed or dog treats." he replied.

"So you're a talking dog with normal dog traits? Interesting." He snapped his fingers, which seemed to be his usualy way of conjuring simple items. A gourmet dog bone treat dipped in chocolate appeared in his four fingered clawed hand. "Is this appetizing? Simply a common gourmet dog treat."
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:22 am

Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:

"So you're a talking dog with normal dog traits? Interesting." He snapped his fingers, which seemed to be his usualy way of conjuring simple items. A gourmet dog bone treat dipped in chocolate appeared in his four fingered clawed hand. "Is this appetizing? Simply a common gourmet dog treat."

He sniffed the dog treat which didn't seem to interest him all that much. He moved away from it not caring for what it smelt or looked like. He preferred more like a nice steak or something better than a dog treat.

"No thanks I was never was much on dog treats nothing personal just never liked them. Last time Peter gave me a dog treat I was sick for days so it kinda made me never want to eat any again. Then when I read the box it said expired three years ago," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:39 am

BrianGriffin wrote:

He sniffed the dog treat which didn't seem to interest him all that much. He moved away from it not caring for what it smelt or looked like. He preferred more like a nice steak or something better than a dog treat.

"No thanks I was never was much on dog treats nothing personal just never liked them. Last time Peter gave me a dog treat I was sick for days so it kinda made me never want to eat any again. Then when I read the box it said expired three years ago," he replied.

He appeared disappointed, "But you just said...forgive me, I may have simply misunderstood." He snapped it away, getting rid of the offending dog treat and then had it appear on a table in Hagrid's little humble home for his dog. He wasn't much in making friends, he'd stick his foot in his mouth at times then later hating himself for it. He then attempted to remedy the situation by conjuring a half dozen treats, small versions of fresh fruit tarts. "Will these suffice instead?"
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 1:46 am

Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:

He appeared disappointed, "But you just said...forgive me, I may have simply misunderstood." He snapped it away, getting rid of the offending dog treat and then had it appear on a table in Hagrid's little humble home for his dog. He wasn't much in making friends, he'd stick his foot in his mouth at times then later hating himself for it. He then attempted to remedy the situation by conjuring a half dozen treats, small versions of fresh fruit tarts. "Will these suffice instead?"

He smiled a little at the turtle eating some of the tarts he had offered him. They tasted alot better than the dog treats.

"Wow these are amazing! They are better than dog treats I know Louis would love these. It sure beats the hell out of a dog treat," he said nicely.

He was a little curious on how this turtle had gotten here. He seemed just as intellegent as he and was wondering what made him want to teach. So many questions he wanted to ask but he decided to leave it alone. He just hoped someday he would tell him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:47 am

BrianGriffin wrote:
Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:

He smiled a little at the turtle eating some of the tarts he had offered him. They tasted alot better than the dog treats.

"Wow these are amazing! They are better than dog treats I know Louis would love these. It sure beats the hell out of a dog treat," he said nicely.

He was a little curious on how this turtle had gotten here. He seemed just as intellegent as he and was wondering what made him want to teach. So many questions he wanted to ask but he decided to leave it alone. He just hoped someday he would tell him.

"There's more where they came from. Don't tell...they're out of the school bakery. They could never figure out where their tarts disappear to every so often." He glided towards a small room, inside were shelves of plants in individual pots with directly over head, grow lights. They looked out of place in the office. Many of them dark greens, grown without any for of magic other than his 'green thumb'. He began inspecting each one. "I must check these on a daily basis. If you would like to assist, I would greatly appreciate if you could fill the waterer for me?"
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:38 pm

Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:
Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:

"There's more where they came from. Don't tell...they're out of the school bakery. They could never figure out where their tarts disappear to every so often." He glided towards a small room, inside were shelves of plants in individual pots with directly over head, grow lights. They looked out of place in the office. Many of them dark greens, grown without any for of magic other than his 'green thumb'. He began inspecting each one. "I must check these on a daily basis. If you would like to assist, I would greatly appreciate if you could fill the waterer for me?"

He nodded helping him by filling the water. He was hoping he would let him stay with him mainly because he wasn't sure if they allowed dogs in the dorms. Despite his appearance he was more human like. He wanted to do everything like everyone else.

"Look um do you mind if I stay with you I am not sure if they allow dogs in the dorms," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Professor Raph's Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Raph's Office
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next