The Wizarding World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wizarding World

Enrol at Hogwarts or apply for a Wizarding job. Be a Muggle or Wizard or even a Centaur - whatever you fancy. This is an RPG after all.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Professor Ring's office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

Professor Ring's office Empty
PostSubject: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:00 pm

If you have any question about homework and such or you need help with something else, please come on in ask. But please knock. I hate it when people don't knock.
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Brian saw the please Knock sign on the door so he knocked. He needed an application to fill out to finish up his registration. Hopefully he was able to find someone who could help him out with that. Considering he was a talking dog he was afraid just his appearance may get him kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:08 pm

Lady was in the middle of reading a book when she heard a knock on her office door. Getting out of her seat, Lady went to open the door. She noticed a dog standing on two legs instead of four. First turtles and now a dog. Hogwarts sure is weird, she thought. "Yes how can I help you."
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:12 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
Lady was in the middle of reading a book when she heard a knock on her office door. Getting out of her seat, Lady went to open the door. She noticed a dog standing on two legs instead of four. First turtles and now a dog. Hogwarts sure is weird, she thought. "Yes how can I help you."

He looked up at the lady smiled and wagged his tail some. She was pretty he noticed her little did she know how human like he really was.

"Um yes actually i was needing a paper to complete registration here and I am not sure where I should go. I'm Brian," he said introducing himself.
Back to top Go down
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:31 pm

BrianGriffin wrote:

"Um yes actually i was needing a paper to complete registration here and I am not sure where I should go. I'm Brian," he said introducing himself.[/color]

Surprised that the dog could talk, Lady rose an eyebrow and said, "I don't know anything about signing papers, but if you are a student here, then you should have gotten a letter from Hogwarts that told you what you needed to know. I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help, you see I'm a new teacher, and I'm still learning as I go.
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:38 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:

"Um yes actually i was needing a paper to complete registration here and I am not sure where I should go. I'm Brian," he said introducing himself.[/color]

Surprised that the dog could talk, Lady rose an eyebrow and said, "I don't know anything about signing papers, but if you are a student here, then you should have gotten a letter from Hogwarts that told you what you needed to know. I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help, you see I'm a new teacher, and I'm still learning as I go.

"No it's no problem really I understand." he said nicely.

Brian smiled at the lady some. She seemed nice and laid back very attractive. He was kinda stuck on what to say next he hated that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:42 pm

Nodding and smiling at the same time. Lady asked, "What is your name? Are you a new student?"
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:05 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
Nodding and smiling at the same time. Lady asked, "What is your name? Are you a new student?"

"My name is Brian Griffin nice to meet you. I actually came here to watch Stewie teach," he said nicely.

Back to top Go down
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:12 pm

BrianGriffin wrote:
Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:

"My name is Brian Griffin nice to meet you. I actually came here to watch Stewie teach," he said nicely.

" My name is Lady Rings." Hmm, must be a new teacher she thought, "Stewie, I haven't met him yet." She pased, then said, "Would like to come in and have some tea with me?"
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:17 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:
Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:

" My name is Lady Rings." Hmm, must be a new teacher she thought, "Stewie, I haven't met him yet." She pased, then said, "Would like to come in and have some tea with me?"

The thought of tea made him laugh some knowing that's all everyone drinks around here. He couldn't pass up and offer for tea so he decided to join her.

"Sure thing," he said wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:23 pm

Lady walked in her room and offered Brian a seat. With a wave of her wand a tray of tea and treats appeared before her. She hand the dog a cup and some treats. While taking a sip of tea, Lady asked, "So what is this Stewie like, are you two close friends?"
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:26 am

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
Lady walked in her room and offered Brian a seat. With a wave of her wand a tray of tea and treats appeared before her. She hand the dog a cup and some treats. While taking a sip of tea, Lady asked, "So what is this Stewie like, are you two close friends?"

He kinda hesitated on being able to ask about Stewie but he guessed he figured he'd answer.

"He's mroe kinda of a a friend but also a pain in the ass to me. There isn't much to say about him," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:35 am

Nodding at his reply she asked "And what about you. What's your story? How did you get into Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 5:05 am

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
Nodding at his reply she asked "And what about you. What's your story? How did you get into Hogwarts?"

His story he figured she would ask. Really to him there wasn't much to it really. Just being a dog or burying bones in the back yard.

"Well Stewie sent me a letter and told me how to get here. I am still curious on how he even got here. There is really not alot to say on me. I'm a dog who stays at home with a family giving advice making sure no one gets hurt. I help all the kids on their homework and know more about the kids than Peter. Sad know but that's how it is in the Griffin house," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 1:52 am

Smiling at the dog she asked, "So are you planning taking history?"
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:31 am

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
Smiling at the dog she asked, "So are you planning taking history?"

Yea considering I have a few more spaces to fill. I hope i can become an experienced teacher someday," he replied.

Back to top Go down
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:14 am

"That's great," she said. "You'll love teaching. Do you know what you want to teach yet?"
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 6:18 am

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
"That's great," she said. "You'll love teaching. Do you know what you want to teach yet?"

He sat there thinking a moment. "Good question," he thought. He was always into history maybe he could teach that. As for now he just wanted to learn. He wanted to be taught instead of always trying to teach at home.

"Maybe history but as for now I would just like to stick around and learn," he said nicely.
Back to top Go down
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Smiling at the dog she took another sip of her tea. History was a wonderful subject. It was one of her favorites. Hence why she became a history teacher. After Professor Bins retired, she was ecstatic to learn the that the position was opened.

"History is a great subject to teach. Its one of my favorite subjects, that and Defense Against the Dark Arts."
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
Smiling at the dog she took another sip of her tea. History was a wonderful subject. It was one of her favorites. Hence why she became a history teacher. After Professor Bins retired, she was ecstatic to learn the that the position was opened.

"History is a great subject to teach. Its one of my favorite subjects, that and Defense Against the Dark Arts."

Yeah actually I think the turtle is teaching that class. I am taking it and it seems to be pretty interesting. I'm actually looking forward to it," he said sipping his tea.

She seemed pretty smart and decent. Yeah so he was almost a typical human being interested in woman but he couldn't help it. If he could be human he would love to go on dated. On the inside he wished he was but he figured being dog wansn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:22 pm

"That's great, you to learn how to defend yourself. Its a harsh world out there. Take from someone whose been there."
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 11:01 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
"That's great, you to learn how to defend yourself. Its a harsh world out there. Take from someone whose been there."

"Yeah only if people were alot nicer," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 2:57 am

BrianGriffin wrote:
Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:

Nodding at his comment she said, "Brian it was wonderful chatting with you, if you need any help with anything please let me know. I'd be more than happy to help show which classes to take for teaching. Anyways, I'd love to chat with you more," With a flick of her wrist her wand made the her tea cup, the treats, and the tea pot disappear. All except for Brian's cup. "But, I have a lot of work to get done before the new year begins. I hope we can chat some more soon Mr. Griffin." With that, she walked him to the door.
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 6:08 am

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:
Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:

Nodding at his comment she said, "Brian it was wonderful chatting with you, if you need any help with anything please let me know. I'd be more than happy to help show which classes to take for teaching. Anyways, I'd love to chat with you more," With a flick of her wrist her wand made the her tea cup, the treats, and the tea pot disappear. All except for Brian's cup. "But, I have a lot of work to get done before the new year begins. I hope we can chat some more soon Mr. Griffin." With that, she walked him to the door.

"Oh yeah no problem and thnks for the chat. Maybe we can chat again sometime," he said smling.

He went to the door nodding at her before he walked out. If anyone offered him more tea and crumpets again he would have to refuse he was full. He went back to an empty room lying on the bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ring's office   Professor Ring's office Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Ring's office
Page 1 of 1