The Wizarding World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wizarding World

Enrol at Hogwarts or apply for a Wizarding job. Be a Muggle or Wizard or even a Centaur - whatever you fancy. This is an RPG after all.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lady's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
Lady-of-the-Rings

Lady's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Lady's Journal   Lady's Journal EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:49 pm

2/1/08

Dear Journal,

Life has been going great; I am away from You Know Who and have gotten a new job as a professor. Dumbledore was kind enough to give me a job. I am forever in his debt. If it wasn't for Dumbledore, I don't know what would have happened to me. I would probably be dead most likely.

The other day, I've walked around the castle talking to the other professors. However there was one professor that caught my interest. His name is Professor Rafaello. One of the reason was that he wasn't human. It was great to know that I'm not the only one here who isn’t human.

Here he teaches Defense Against the Dark Arts, and not only that but he also teaches ninjistu. It is a type of fighting technique. I have asked him to teach it to me, he agreed. Other than looking forward to seeing the new students, I am looking forward to learning this new fighting style Professor Rafaello. It should be fun.

Well I must go then.
Back to top Go down

Lady's Journal
Page 1 of 1