The Wizarding World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wizarding World

Enrol at Hogwarts or apply for a Wizarding job. Be a Muggle or Wizard or even a Centaur - whatever you fancy. This is an RPG after all.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The turtle professor's journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

The turtle professor's journal Empty
PostSubject: The turtle professor's journal   The turtle professor's journal EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 7:24 pm

The new year is coming, and we are preparing. I have met a few of the new "recruits", and befriended one, a dog. He can speak, as a human and quite freely. He should become a welcome friend in my life. He will also attend class in the dojo, as a couple others will as well. So far this year is looking up to be interesting.

On the low note, I had found my family's home was burnt to the ground, leaving me without any home of my own. I shall live here in the school, until my time comes.

Such is life, and it is cruel.

I do not regret being alive, nor am I ever angry with my parents for bringing me here; I have found purpose and a decent living, and acceptance. I do believe the new kids do find me a little peculiar, that is okay. I'm good with that. They will learn I am not to be feared.

That is it for now.

Back to top Go down

The turtle professor's journal
Page 1 of 1