The Wizarding World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wizarding World

Enrol at Hogwarts or apply for a Wizarding job. Be a Muggle or Wizard or even a Centaur - whatever you fancy. This is an RPG after all.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules, rules & more rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calypso
Admin/Student
Calypso

Rules, rules & more rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules, rules & more rules   Rules, rules & more rules EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:21 am

1: Have fun! Honestly, some people take things way too seriously and it stops being fun. Just enjoy yourselves!

2: There are no real restrictions on how far you can grow your character. They can age as time goes by, take mates etc, just please don't take them OOC.

3: Be nice. Always remember that behind the username, character, and userpic is a person with OMG! real feelings, real personalities, and real lives. Be adults and try to resolve issues on your own. If you need modly intervention, let us know.

4: Remember that there is a distinction between player and character. Just because a character doesn't get on with yours, it doesn't mean that the player hates your guts. We have to expect the HP characters to interact more, plot more, thread more than others might. Also there will be natural (and occasionally inexplicable) chemistry between characters. Go with it. This is what makes the game fun!

5: Be creative with your posts! Post letters, journal entries, class notes, memories (fics under 2500 words), art works, photographs. Whatever fits within your character's personality and story.

6: You must make a post at least once a week. If something happens, as it invariably does, email one of our mods. We only bite when asked to. Smile Characters absent for more than 1 month will be re-released.

7: Adult RPG is allowed, but in our protected section created specifically for that. No NC-17 allowed in the general forum, though the occasional M for language and/or adult innuendo is allowed. (Not up yet, so hold your horses)

8: Keep it real. IE, no Mary-Sues. If you start to Mary/Gary-Stu your character, you'll be contacted by a mod. So please be as realistic as possible.

9: The mods retain the rights to freeze/remove posts that blatantly violate the rules, posting guidelines, or established canon. We hope never to have to use this rule. By and large we would just give you a friendly nudge to fix something. Such nudges will be made with icon nudity if so desired. Wink

10: Adhere to standard rules of spelling, grammar, and punctuation. The exception to this rule is if you are writing a letter/journal/report and the errors would be in character. (Simple mistakes here and there doesn't matter as we all do that)

11: Don't forget Rule #3. Bitchiness and/or wankiness will not be tolerated.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wizardingworld.forumotion.com
Calypso
Admin/Student
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Rules, rules & more rules   Rules, rules & more rules EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:18 pm

Just testing something))
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Rules, rules & more rules   Rules, rules & more rules EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:55 pm

where should we post character profiles? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Admin/Student
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Rules, rules & more rules   Rules, rules & more rules EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:47 am

RPG Profiles, I believe is best.
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Rules, rules & more rules   Rules, rules & more rules EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:34 am

Calypso wrote:
RPG Profiles, I believe is best.

man i must be blind cos i didnt see it LOL!!!!

posted it lemme know what ya think
Back to top Go down
.~*CrhisaHoa*~.
Student

PostSubject: Re: Rules, rules & more rules   Rules, rules & more rules EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:34 pm

Just as a heads-up, you might want to revise rule number 4 so that it mentions HP canons instead of the TMNT =P

Oh, and I shall obey as best is within my ability, which will most definitely, hopefully, absolutely be the best I can do!

Yeah. In other words, I'll follow the rules xD
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Admin/Student
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Rules, rules & more rules   Rules, rules & more rules EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:08 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules, rules & more rules   Rules, rules & more rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules, rules & more rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wizarding World :: General Non-RPG Area :: Rules & FAQ-
Jump to: