The Wizarding World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wizarding World

Enrol at Hogwarts or apply for a Wizarding job. Be a Muggle or Wizard or even a Centaur - whatever you fancy. This is an RPG after all.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons   Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:02 pm

A recreative art, that would best be likened to an "elective" ....

Here I shall instruct those interested in the arts of hand to hand defensive arts because in the muggle world, you can't always use your gifts to defend yourself.
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons   Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Sounds interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons   Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 1:08 am

BrianGriffin wrote:
Sounds interesting Smile

And you would like to take this up? You would be a unique student; it would be an honor having one such as yourself attend class in my dojo.
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons   Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:11 am

Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:
Sounds interesting Smile

And you would like to take this up? You would be a unique student; it would be an honor having one such as yourself attend class in my dojo.

Hey would be great when do classes start anyway?
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons   Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 6:05 am

BrianGriffin wrote:
Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:
Sounds interesting Smile

"I have only one student, you. We shall await for others to join if they wish. You may procure a proper gi before class, any color of your choice. Colors do not matter here. All will begin with white belts, there will be no grading. Your experience will show on your belt, you will never wash it." He moved to a small cupboard, removing such an item and handing it to Brian. "This belt, as it ages, will grey and once it is black, you should be well versed in the arts."
Back to top Go down
BrianGriffin
Student
BrianGriffin

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons   Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 6:17 am

Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:
Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:
Sounds interesting Smile

"I have only one student, you. We shall await for others to join if they wish. You may procure a proper gi before class, any color of your choice. Colors do not matter here. All will begin with white belts, there will be no grading. Your experience will show on your belt, you will never wash it." He moved to a small cupboard, removing such an item and handing it to Brian. "This belt, as it ages, will grey and once it is black, you should be well versed in the arts."

He took the belt smiling nicely to the turtle. He seemed pretty nice and was wondering why he didn't get along with Stewie. Then as he thought about it for a moment he could see why he was just a baby but that wasn't important now. He wanted to lern new things that was his purpose on coming here in the first place.

"Let me know when the class starts and I shall be there thanks man," he said nicely.
Back to top Go down
Raphael
Professor
Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons   Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 7:26 am

BrianGriffin wrote:
Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:
Raphael wrote:
BrianGriffin wrote:
Sounds interesting Smile

He took the belt smiling nicely to the turtle. He seemed pretty nice and was wondering why he didn't get along with Stewie. Then as he thought about it for a moment he could see why he was just a baby but that wasn't important now. He wanted to lern new things that was his purpose on coming here in the first place.

"Let me know when the class starts and I shall be there thanks man," he said nicely.

"When the first class is scheduled, I will send Ishi with a note. She'll know where to find you, she's a brilliant owl. Now you must go and find out what house you would be living in. There are four, visit the sorting hat and he shall tell you." He lowered his voice, "Watch out, it's a smart ass." He smirked and rolled his eyes. "The evil thing took forever to decide my house."
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Admin/Student
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons   Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 8:07 am

((sorry, Raph, didn't mean to take that long, lol))

Wanders into the classroom (the door was open) to see Professor Raffaello and Brian Griffins.
"Did I hear something about receiving notice over when class will begin?" she asked, "For I'd like to take the class up, if possible."
Back to top Go down
https://wizardingworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons   Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

Muggle Arts: Japanese Martial Arts and Weapons
Page 1 of 1